The Vamoots RSL spares no expense in detail; using a Press Fit BB30 bottom bracket to maximize drive line stiffness while increasing landing points for the oversized down tube, seat tube and chainstays.
The main triangle is built of oversized double-butted seamless 3/2.5 US-made titanium to minimize weight while increasing stiffness. Chainstays are also oversized and tapered to add even more backbone to the drive train. In the seat stay department we use a set of micro-diameter 6/4 seamless tubes to keep the ride smooth and magically Moots.
Adding to the performance of the Vamoots RSL is our very own Moots ride-tuned full carbon fork with matching graphics. This fork is specifically designed for the RSL for optimum handling and ride characteristics.
To top this special frameset off is our road specific die-cast head badge. It’s available in 9 stock sizes with custom always available.
INTENDED USE: Aggressive high performance, all around road and road race fit.
(shown with optional 44mm headtube)
- The lightest, stiffest riding Moots built to date.
- Certified highest US-grade Moots 3/2.5 CWSR internally butted seamless tubing for the ultimate in low weight, performance and comfort.
- Internally double-butted tubeset, maintaining full outside diameter for a 12% increase in stiffness and 15% reduction in weight
- Micro-diameter seamless 6/4 seatstays for lightweight, responsive ride feel
- Race-fit geometry for aggressive riding, training and racing
- Size-specific geometry, matching rider profile with tubing size.
- BB30 assembly increases crank stiffness by 38%, making a more responsive riding frame
- BB30 decreases Q factor by 8mm adding comfort and efficiency in drive system
- 6/4 one-piece modified Breezer SL drop out—22% lighter than standard, stronger than replaceable.
- 30.9 Seatpost diameter, stiff & strong
- Sculpted head tube is light, clean & strong
- Tapered and butted chainstays are lighter weight, maintaining stiffness in drive train for responsiveness
- Specific Vamoots RSL fork for the best handling, well-mannered ride
- Dedicated decal and component package colors for a unique, distinctive appearance.
- 9 stock sizes ranging from 48cm to 62cm to accommodate a wide range of riders.
- 2.6Lb frame. 55cm
- Limited lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and materials.
View the full specifications for Moots Vamoots RSL »
Your new Moots is built with a number of well thought out stock features that we feel have been well refined over our years of frame fabrication. However, you can also choose to have your Moots built with other optional add-ons. You can view the entire menu here:
Moots optional and standard features menu »
- A-Custom geometry
- C-Track dropouts
- D-Pump peg
- E-Chain Hanger
- F-Rack eyelets
- G-Fender mount
- H-3rd water bottle location
- I-Di2 internal routing
- J-Cable routing
- K-44mm Head Tube
- L-Post Disc Mount
- M-142 x 12 Slider W/Post Disc Mount
- N-Press Fit BB30
- O-Color decals