Leveraging three decades of experience handcrafting road frames, we have refined the geometry of the CR to make it a worthy ride for any condition on the road. Light, quick and comfortable, the CR is built with a sloping top tube and geometry similar to the RSL.
Classic road racing geometry paired with Moots size specific tubing keeping this frame grounded when pressed to perform. Built in 9 stock sizes with custom always available.
INTENDED USE: Aggressive high performance, all around road and road race fit.
- Built for uncompromising road performance
- Certified highest US-grade 3/2.5 CWSR seamless tubing
- 7/8’’ oversized chainstays provide increased torsional and lateral strength
- Size-specific geometry matches rider profile with tubing size for superb handling
- Longer head tube for a more comfortable position, while maintaining aesthetics
- Race-fit geometry for riding, training and racing
- Unsurpassed attention to detail in welds and alignments
- Unique features include Moots slip on seat collar, water bottle bosses, beautifully machined head tube and replaceable derailleur hanger
- 9 stock sizes ranging from 48cm to 62cm to accommodate a wide range of riders.
- 3lb. frame in 56cm
- Limited lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and materials
View the full specifications for Moots Vamoots CR »
Your new Moots is built with a number of well thought out stock features that we feel have been well refined over our years of frame fabrication. However, you can also choose to have your Moots built with other optional add-ons. You can view the entire menu here:
Moots optional and standard features menu »
- A-Custom geometry
- C-Track dropouts
- D-Pump peg
- E-Chain Hanger
- F-Rack eyelets
- G-Fender mount
- H-3rd water bottle location
- I-Di2 internal routing
- J-Cable routing
- K-44mm Head Tube
- L-Post Disc Mount
- M-142 x 12 Slider W/Post Disc Mount
- N-Press Fit BB30
- O-Color decals