A long heritage of building fine road bikes comes to life in traditional angles, with geometry that is a touch more relaxed to give the Vamoots a more predictable, telepathic ride, with all-day comfort.
Each frame utilizes our size-specific tube sets to tune each stock size for a specific ride quality. Built in 9 stock sizes with customs always available.
INTENDED USE: All round road performer in any road riding situation, training or racing.
- Classic Vamoots road geometry for mile after mile performance
- Re-tuned geometry for ideal blend of comfort and performance
- 1 cm longer head tube than the Vamoots CR for more intuitive posture on bike
- .5 cm to 1cm longer chainstays than the Vamoots CR for more telepathic handling
- 1 cm shorter top tube, than the Vamoots CR better fit for rider with more upright riding posture.
- Lower bottom bracket than the Vamoots CR for more grounded road feel
- 7/8’’ oversized chainstays provide increased torsional and lateral strength
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 9 stock sizes ranging from 48cm to 62cm to accommodate a wide range of riders
- 3lb frame in 56cm
- Limited lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and materials
View the full specifications for Moots Vamoots »
Your new Moots is built with a number of well thought out stock features that we feel have been well refined over our years of frame fabrication. However, you can also choose to have your Moots built with other optional add-ons. You can view the entire menu here:
Moots optional and standard features menu »
- A-Custom geometry
- C-Track dropouts
- D-Pump peg
- E-Chain Hanger
- F-Rack eyelets
- G-Fender mount
- H-3rd water bottle location
- I-Di2 internal routing
- J-Cable routing
- K-44mm Head Tube
- L-Post Disc Mount
- M-142 x 12 Slider W/Post Disc Mount
- N-Press Fit BB30
- O-Color decals