Quick, responsive and built with the highest quality tubing and processes we use with all of our products.
We built this frame around a 100mm travel fork using a curved down tube for fork crown clearance to keep you in control with confidence. Using a curved top tube on the 14”-19” sizes helped increase stand-over clearance for those times when you might come off your bike when you didn’t really mean to.
As with all Moots frames we use our US made 3/2.5 seamless oversized tubing in all locations of the frame set which will give you years of care free service.
All Moots mountain bikes are built around external 1.5” lower head set bearings for tapered forks.
- Mid-wheel-size softtail for a mix of distance adventures—from 24-hour races to multi-day adventures
- Lightweight, simple and reliable race-proven YBB pivotless suspension design provides 1 1/8” of travel at the rear wheel
- 14”-19” frames come with the curved top tube standard
- Strutted seat tube on 14”-16” sizes for better stand-over clearance
- 8 stock sizes ranging from 14’’ to 22’’ to accommodate a wide range of riders
- 4.25 lbs for 18” frame
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and materials
View the full specifications for Moots Rogue YBB 27.5" »
Your new Moots is built with a number of well thought out stock features that we feel have been well refined over our years of frame fabrication. However, you can also choose to have your Moots built with other optional add-ons. You can view the entire menu here:
Moots optional and standard features menu »
- A-Custom geometry
- C-Track dropouts
- D-Pump peg
- E-Chain Hanger
- F-Rack eyelets
- G-Fender mount
- H-3rd water bottle location
- I-Di2 internal routing
- J-Cable routing
- K-44mm Head Tube
- L-Post Disc Mount
- M-142 x 12 Slider W/Post Disc Mount
- N-Press Fit BB30
- O-Color decals