We developed the Fusion Link system in collaboration with the Sotto Group, leaders in full suspension design.
It’s an extremely efficient single-pivot-linkage design that maximizes plushness across the full range of travel while minimizing pedal bob to let the rider become one with the bike over a variety of trail conditions.
To complement the suspension system, we integrated many of our most advanced RSL features, like a 44mm head tube, PF 30 bottom bracket, 30.9 seatpost and Ti seat stays, to provide increased stiffness and responsiveness where riders need it most.
To complete the package, we designed the bike with a 100mm fork to deliver the same amount of obstacle-eating travel up front as exists in the rear.
- Fusion Swing Link-Formed out of carbon fiber to be light, stiff and very clean. This provides the connection between seat stays, frame and shock.
- Titanium Seat Stays- Sculpted bearing points on each end (designed and machined in-house), mated to 7/8” stays that are ovalized and shaped to provide excellent strenght, stiffnesss and clearance.
- Fox RP-23 Kashima Shock-We incorporate the top-of-the-line Fox Kashima Coated Shock on all Divide frames to provide minimal friction during the shock compression and rebound.
- Oversized 30.9 Seatpost-Helps optimize overall stiffness.
- Lower Pivot Design and Placement-Optimal placement of the pivot works in conjunction with the Fusion Swing Link and RP-23 shock to help achieve maximum plushness throughout the entire travel range while minimizing pedal bob during climbs. Oversized bearings for long life and minimal maintenace.
- Oversized PF 30 Bottom Bracket-The stiffer oversized BB increases powere transfer efficeincy through the drive line to help you more quickly accelerate.
- 44mm Head Tube-Smooth curves and flawless maching house the 44mm internal headset. It can run 1 1/2” to 1 1/8” tapered steerer tubes and provides a very strong and exceptionally stiff platform for precise steering and responsive handling.
- 142 x 12mm-Rear axle standard makes thru-axles as quick and easy to use as a quick release system, stiff & solid.
- Post Mount Disc/Dropout-Light, clean and strong, it’s quickly becoming an industry standard.
View the full specifications for Moots MX Divide »
Your new Moots is built with a number of well thought out stock features that we feel have been well refined over our years of frame fabrication. However, you can also choose to have your Moots built with other optional add-ons. You can view the entire menu here:
Moots optional and standard features menu »
- A-Custom geometry
- C-Track dropouts
- D-Pump peg
- E-Chain Hanger
- F-Rack eyelets
- G-Fender mount
- H-3rd water bottle location
- I-Di2 internal routing
- J-Cable routing
- K-44mm Head Tube
- L-Post Disc Mount
- M-142 x 12 Slider W/Post Disc Mount
- N-Press Fit BB30
- O-Color decals